Astro Timelapse is designed to batch-process pictures of objects in the sky (moon, sun) for those who take pictures without the appropriate auto-tracking equipment for a long time.
It makes it easy to have a set of well-centered, well-lit pictures even when light conditions changed between pictures.
- Finds the object in a (somewhat) homogenous background
- Extracts the object in a smaller picture
- Performs optional basic image processing:
• Light intensity normalization
• Image tint normalization
• Quick artifacts filtering
- When batch-processing multiple pictures, aggregates them in a MP4 timelapse animation
Current version is 1.0.
The version comes in French and English.
Mac OS X 10.7 -> 10.10 are supported.
Astro Timelapse is 100% free. Click here to download. View the read-me here.
Brought to you with love by Etienne Henri :)